Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation Day!

Yay I graduated from Nanyang Polytechnic, School of Interactive Digital Media with a Diploma in Digital Entertainment Technology on the 29 May 2009!

Me and Chen Thong,
with half of Xuan Yu's face

Xuan Yu and Chen Thong

Me with sian face haha.

Performance by NYP students.
Kinda small in the photo...

Kenny came all the way from Canada!
So touched by his gesture!!! Great to see him again, with his new awesome hairdo hahahaha. It was very much a pleasant surprise XD

Me and Joseph!
This joker dyed his hair later. I was shocked to see his whole hair purple after the Song of Solomon Bible Study. Lawls.

Mr Danny Koh and I!

My Certificate!

Song Of Solomon Bible Study

Pastor Kong preached an awesome Bible Study! I felt that the whole Bible Study was talking about me. He talked about believers who have been christians for some time, but became burnout while serving and do not know Jesus intimately. This was all true for me! The only thing not true for me was about bad leaders who lay heavy burdens on the members - Weiren is a great leader!!!

Pastor preached about getting our first love with Jesus again. This is the best message I've heard since 6 years ago, when I was just a few weeks old in CHC. Back then, Pastor Kong preached about the presence of God, the "Shekinah Glory".

When we sang "Draw me, O draw me away...", we all felt the presence of Jesus and began to tear. Indeed, only Jesus can satisfy completely. My greatest desire is to be passionate in love with Jesus, a step deeper each day! I will lay aside all distractions and discouragement!

Thank you Jesus for your love and faithfulness!!!

No comments: