Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Cranium Basher Experience

Today I did something stupid. I wanted to use the pull-up helper machine in camp, but the weight was set to 120. I wanted to change the weight so I squatted below the seat, and tried to pull the pin out. The pin refused to budge, so I used more strength. The pin finally came off! At that very moment, the seat dropped and smacked my head. A numbing pain spreaded across my left cranium and I was temporarily stunned.

Bryan was kinda shocked at first, but seeing that I was still alive, he started laughing. Looking back, it was actually kinda funny lols :P

Aloysius and I were practically sleeping throughout the rest of the day. What can I say? I only slept 3-4 hrs the night before, because I went for Weiren's Zone meeting :D I love the Zone Meeting! Weiren always imparts truth and revelation, and the meetings inspire me more to be a cellgroup leader :)

I believe that God is moulding me in various areas: first in faithfulness, then in passion and now (I think) is living for the kingdom of God selflessly. I also want to gift of prophecy, so that I can edify my members. Sometimes I want to help my members out of their troubles and emotional struggles, but I just don't know what to say. That's why I'm asking God for His gift of prophecy to help them.

There is just so much potential in everyone of you in my connect group, and there are great things that God has called everyone of you to do. I believe that we are the generation that will do greater works than Pastor Kong's generation! Let's stand together in unity and support Weiren!

No comments: