Thursday, October 1, 2009

Eventful day at NS


Disclaimer: "Eventful" is a relative term here, seeing that nothing much has happened since I enlisted.
Something very funny happened today! Bryan had a medical appointment out of camp today, but he did not know what to do to get out of camp "legally".

Thus he talked to our CSM, "Sir, I have a medical appointment at 3pm today, but I do not know what are the official procedures to go for my appointment."

Our CSM replied, "Official procedures? The official procedures is to go to the edge, jump off and shout 'MEDICAL!'"
Then he walked off.

LOL!!! I was like laughing the whole day about the incident XD
Bryan wasn't too happy though; he felt that the CSM should have at least answered his question after the joke. I guess he's kinda right, even though the incident was so funny :P

No matter, Bryan got his answer from another dude.

Since Bryan was released from camp early, we couldn't get a free car ride back :(
Thank God for Amos! He wanted to take a cab back home at AMK, and he offered to take us along! Lt William and I wanted to pay part of the cab, but he politely refused! :D

Anyway, I suspect that we NDP clerks may be given assignments to do soon, since they brought in 2 iMacs today. Well, it would be better than sitting all day and doing nothing. Furthermore, 'now is the for us to shine...'

That's all! Until next time! :D

No comments: