Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Final Day Reporting For NS!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY AT DESIGN PROGIDY! LAST DAY REPORTING FOR NS! :D
Talk about Happy National Day!!! ORD LOH!! (well almost... officially ORD on 14 Sept)

Spent the day monitoring NDP Website, uploading hundreds of NDP photos to Flickr, and playing L4D2 =X
Bryan and I treated to 2 younger members of the Website Team to lunch at a Dim Sum Restaurant :)
Sort of a tradition for the ORD personnel.

After today, a new and glorious phase of my life shall commence!
Just registered for all my modules for my 1st Semester at DigiPen, they look exciting :) Kinda stress about it though; hope that I can manage my time well in DigiPen. From now till the start of school, I'm gonna focus on the game project I'm working on. Gotta rush it finish, otherwise I won't have time when school starts!

Relying on the grace of God!

No comments: