Thursday, March 4, 2010

Meat of the flesh, Meat of the Word

WOOT met with Robin and Janelle, my former bosses, last night. Bryan also tagged along :)
As some of you would know, Robin was also my lecturer back at NYP. He gave me a job after my graduation. Janelle is like a Project Manager/Producer, so that makes her my boss as well, I think.

Robin brought us to Phinn's Steakhouse at Bugis, and he treated us! Thank God for he's generosity! I felt kinda bad as I ordered the most expensive steak :X
But like what Pastor Kong always says, "If you feel led to give, I feel led to receive" :3

It was great conversing with them. As expected, Bryan and Robin discussed about Game Engines and programming stuff, half of which I didn't know about. Well, we got to the topic of Armor Valley, the game which I worked on when I was working for Robin.

Great news! They managed to ship the game, and the game received good reviews! This guy seems to love it a lot - he gave it a whopping 9/10!

Actually, the average score is 3.5 stars or 7/10, but that's great too. :)

Armor Valley!

After the sumptuous dinner, we went home. There was a conference call with Yufen and the CGCs at 10pm. Really thank God for refreshing my spirit during the whole prayer, as I felt that I was burning out through all the ministry. Thanks to Ernest for sharing my burden and giving good counsel. He reminded me about satisfying my soul(i.e. playing games :P), which I haven't been doing for the past week.

God revealed to me that I'll need a rhema Word, a promise from God for this season. Cos the ministering is only going to be more and more, and it will be the promise of God that sustains me.

When our world seems to be crumbling away, and all that we desire is falling before our eyes, only God's promise to us will give us hope; we can trust that everything's gonna turn out alright, because God said it, we believe it, that settles it.

God is good, all the time!

Anyway, I hope to share a great piece of news soon! God's truly gives seed to the sower!

But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
(full of life)
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
(fruitfulness)
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
(never not-doing-well)
And
whatever he does shall prosper.
(Ps 1:2-3)

No comments: