Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Tides Of Time Are Contrary

Argh!!! So many things to do, so little time! Have to finish the game project and submit my University application by end of this month! Fancy the deadlines being at the same time. Apart from that, my evenings are usually burnt:

Monday - Prayer Meeting
Tuesday - Leader's Meeting
Wednesday - Bible Study
Thursday - Synchronized Prayer
Friday(tomorrow) - Tuition

But they were all so good! :D
Maybe except tuition. Nah just joking.

Well, cause of the busyness, I haven't been updating my blog, nor going on MSN, nor checking Facebook for quite a while. Perhaps its not a lack of time, but a lack of time management. This was due to momentary distractions, which came in the form of Plant VS Zombies and Harry Potter.

Okay, I've enough of posting. Gotta do stuff. Hopefully have time for a proper post soon - I haven't even posted about my bros' birthdays.

"We don't not wrestle with blood, but against principalities, powers and the clock."
- Pastor Kong, adapted from Eph 6:12

No comments: