Monday, July 13, 2009

Random Moments

Hey all, I've photographed various random pictures over the past few days, from 5 July to 11 July!

Enjoy my random collection!

// Code for random generation.
printf("WOOHOO: %d\n", rand() * 100);

Ernest's Chess pieces
Strategize. Overcome. Dominate.

Qiming drinking beer
nah, it's just lemon tea

Mark over at my place
We've got similar shirts! Can't see the rest of the design though :(

Right...

Death to Barney

:)
Mr Robin's doormat.

I pricked my thumb,
while picking up broken ceramic pieces. Went to a Jap restaurant to celebrate mum's birthday, and Jed broke a cup. Awesome.

Bandaged
Not that it was necessary, but who cares?

Someone once said, "Sanity is for the weak." Actually it is a Dawn of War quote, spoken by Chaos marines. So if you are random and crazy, you are strong. Well not really.

God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. (2 Tim 1:7)

Well enough randomness, that's all for today :D

No comments: