Sunday, October 2, 2011

4 Weeks in DigiPen: Getting Better

MAT 140: Linear Algebra and Geometry
    Quiz 1: 14/40    =(
    Quiz 2: 14/40    T.T
    Quiz 3: 35/40!   =D

Woot! Thank God that the 3rd quiz was much easier, and that He helped me avoid 3 careless mistakes!

The past week had 4 quizzes and 5 assignment deadlines! WooHooo!! (yeah I'm going bonkers)
Managed to finish all assignments, and generally performed well in all the quizzes!

We have one module, Project Introduction, that is about making a game.
This week, Bryan and I pitched our game idea. The presentation went well! I think we were one of the best few teams that presented! Thank God for helping me speak; public speaking scares the crap outta me. I was literally trembling when the presentation was over.

We're gonna make a simple game, where you play as a underwater creature that can spawn swarms of plankton-like minions to consume all aquatic life. We call the game "Swarm". When it's almost done, we hope to let as many people try out our game and give us feedback!

Thank God that this is a week of victory!

2 weeks later will be a crazy week. Mid-Terms! +Assignment Deadlines for at least 4 modules!
+1st Milestone Presentation for our game! This means that the game must be playable, without the art and sound, in 2 weeks!

----------------------------------------------------

This week's service was incredible! Haven't felt God's love and presence in such a tangible way for a long time! I realized that for this season, the number 1 person in my life had been Yours Truly. May His grace always help me make Him my first love!

"We love Him because He first loved us."
- 1 John 4:19 -

No comments: