"But the path of the just is like the shining sun,
that shines every brighter unto the perfect day."
1) As a righteous child of God, our life should go from glory to glory. If not, we're backsliding.
2) Reaching out to the youths by building RELATIONSHIPS
- Be Present: I will be there for them in their down moments, be a listening ear
- Be Patient: youths fluctuate, struggle with BGR and a host of other stuff. I gotta be patient with them :)
3) “Being Christians, life without miracles is no life at all. When you live by the Fourth Dimension, you can do the work of 100 men, and you will witness miracles.” - Dr. Yonggi Cho
"Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." (Isa 43:18-19, quoted and prophesied by Phil Pringle)
4) God will be using City Harvest to do greater works - we should leave our past achievements behind and press on towards the new things that God has installed.
5) God deals with our low self-esteem by introducing to us a new self-concept
Our TRUE SELF = Image of God
- not afraid of rejection
- says what can be done, no what cannot be done
- nothing is impossible to him
- thinks positively
- self-determination: does not take "no" for an answer