Friday, August 21, 2009

Revivalists Meeting! :D

Weiren asked me to play guitar for the first revivalist meeting yesterday. When I saw everyone, I was like woohoohoo! These young people are God's chosen generation to bring revival to all the campuses, and the future leaders of the church :D

Among the people there were Weiren, Wanyi, Felicia, Johnathan, Yugene, Jing Yi, Xue Ting, Huiting, Daniel, Ming Hui, Karuna and myself. I think I may have missed out 1 or 2 people. I try to remember everyone and their names but my memory fails me time to time :P

Its like WOW. Weiren believes that most of them will become CGL by next year, meaning we will have CGLs as young as 15?

Weiren's word was awesome x6! Its like 6 of the CGC meetings put together!!! All from this one verse:

Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. (1 Tim 4:12)

A revivalist has these 6 characteristics! Time will fail me to explain all these in detail, cos each characteristic can be a sermon by itself. But it really helped me get back my vision and passion for God :)

It was truly a privilege to be part of the revivalist group and witness what God is doing in their lives! Thank God for the opportunity to be there XD

No comments: