Thursday, September 23, 2010

Satisfied soul!

A healthy soul life leads to a healthy spiritual life.

Proven in my life.

After certain events in my life, I felt that I can't be successful game designer in the future.
Feeling discouraged and down, my spiritual life couldn't progress much.

But after hearing the word of God from Weiren, things changed for the better.
God came to give life and life more abundantly. (John 10:10)

God wants me to prosper and pursue my dreams! :)

Weiren also said that all men and women greatly used by God experience immense pain and hurt in various points of their lives.

This set me free, knowing that the pain I experienced is not just a failure, but it's ultimately to change me to a mature person, to increase my capacity, and to sympathize with other experiencing the same things.

After my soul life is satisfied, my spiritual life also improved. When I read God's word, I could understand it more clearly with revelations from God.

Thank God for His word!

No comments: